- For families, the ideal place is Jesolo, in the province of Venice. The place is well developed that aside from the magnificent beach, that town also possessed archeological sites, museums, galleries, libraries, and recreation parks.
For instance, the Aqualand, a water theme park the best in Italy, a golf club, mini golf, kart racing, and an amusement park with over 50 attractions. Jesolo possessed two shorelines in the north, there’s the Venetian lagoon and in the south is the Adriatic sea. And there are many playgrounds for children as well. Hotels are situated where clients can possibly overlook the waterfront.
- Once again, in Sardinia, in the province of Sassari lies a series of beaches that constitutes the coast of Alghero, it extends for 80 km. And different names were applied on beaches in a certain zone. For example, the Buranti, the Lazzaretto, the Calabona, The Lido and the Maria Pia to name a few. All and all the coastline of Alghero amounts to 35 different beaches.
The city plays an important role in the economy of Sardinia; it possesses Universities, an airport, museums, libraries, archives, theaters and archeological sites.
The Capo Testa beach is one of the most beautiful places in region, the shore-line is like a little gulf located near the town of Santa Teresa di Gallura in the north of the island of Sardinia.
Alghero maybe not be famous throughout the world but surely a perfect place to visit, especially during summertime, for its beautiful white, smooth sandy beaches. And one particular tourist attraction is the Cave of Neptune.
- Positano reaches the eighth place in the top 10 beaches in Italy. It a small town in the province of Salerno, in Campagna. It is a part of the world heritage the Amalfi coast, aside from the beach the place offers the spectacular panorama of the town, which goes upwards to the hills.
It was a favorite resort of high-ranking officials during the Roman era as evidenced by the discovery of a Roman house beneath the church of Santa Maria Assunta. And one of the main access to reach the beautiful islands of Capri and Ischia.
- The beach of Cattolica is the second-to-last in the classification; it is located in the province of Rimini, in Emilia Romagna region. Ideal also for family vacations and destination, children will surely enjoy their time here as there is a beautiful Aquarium and a recreation park, near the two mile-wide beach you can find restaurants, shops, and bars.
- Riccione is the last but surely not the least, as a multitude of tourist flocks in this place during summer, especially the younger ones. Attracted by a large variety of discothèques, bars and clubs, which are located literally near the shoreline. These facilities render Riccione the Fun capital of Italy. And that completes the list of the top 10 beaches in Italy.